Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Suave products

I've been pleasantly surprised and impressed with Suave lately, so i wanted to share some faves.

First, for the kiddos: the Morning Hair Tamer. My youngest son has a bunch of cowlicks and pretty much every morning involves wild hair at this house! I have tried EVERYTHING - gel, hairspray, pomade - you name it. I came across this stuff and since it's so cheap, i thought i'd try it. I have been very happy with the product! It totally reels in the crazy hair without making it look matted down or feeling sticky. It's almost like a watery consistency, but with enough product in it to control the hair. Very pleased!


Now onto the good stuff - for us! The Professionals line is pretty fantastic. Target (my love!) was running a sale on the double packs of shampoo/conditioner (only 3 bucks!), so i got the Almond and Shea Butter and the Rosemary Mint. Both bottles say to compare to Aveda, and i really do feel they are quite comparable.

The Almond and Shea Butter is such a dreamy scent! It is a creamy shampoo, and it lathers up really well. The conditioner is thicker than most, which is nice. And your hair will smell so yummy, while also feeling really soft and luxurious.


The Rosemary Mint is my once a week shampoo. I use it like a clarifier. The smell is really invigorating and there is a slight tingle when you use it, to really feel like you are getting the whole week's worth of hair gunk officially out of your roots! Your hair will feel really clean after using...ahhhhh!!!
 

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment